Words of wisdom
- when you borrow something try to return it in better shape than how you got it. (even if its just washing it)
tip for the wise be careful where you buy groceries, there are alot of retarded, overperfumed or drug people that walk through wallmart. try to stick to places with more open space in the meat dairy sections. I’ve seen things like yogurt, hotdogs, various candy’s , chocolate bars, chips taste like perfume and make one ill. I’ve seen alot of it come from dollarama store where they are stupid and put it beside the checkout line. things like air scent / laundry detergent can spill and make a mess for the whole store if not careful.
Thrift store DVD video’s $2 each usually
RSS news feeds, pick your favorite news streams and add them into a RSS news reader. look for them on your favorite sites or ask them to add one. if you like to make your own custom feeds Tinyrss and WordPress have great integration.
warn your children about touching other people these days. the medical industry has let fentanyl become a major problem to everyone specially health care workers who change the patches(goes right through the gloves) and mesuses(massages) who have to rub those sore contaminated spots. it gets on and stays lurking in rubber and plastic simply by touching it. its odorless and is an incapacitant , makes one feel useless when doing high level thinking. opioids are dangerous and are easy for people to spot when touched or inhaled, but are invisible to see.
- when you touch it you can taste it if its a high dose on the left side of the tongue if you have a sensitivity to it.
- its not noticeable instantly it takes about 10 to 15 min to notice an elevated heartrate (harder beat if you lay down) and lethargy (lack of high level thinking / motivation for highlevel tasks).
- at even mild doses causes urge to crap.
- eyes burn / irritated.
- peaks at 1 hour and lasts for 3 for even mild doses.
- stays in cloths, rubber , plastic and does not easily wash out. rubs off easily on other objects to contaminate them to annoying levels.
- might even transform existing materials into the drug itself (freeing up carbon chains or something).
- the worst part is that your hands poison the food you eat and it makes digestion harder.
- stays in the skin for a long time (maybe years)
- cleaning is next to impossible without decontamination spray. it instantly goes through a wet rag too.
- 50x more potent than heroin and 100x more potent than morphine. (carfentanyl is even more dangerous)
- avoid things like interact machines with rubber coating ( tim hortons)
- smoking cigaretts makes it more tolerable / not noticable because it keeps the brain frequency lower or more constant.
- smoking weed enhances its effects. (makes weed not as happy and too intense)
- never let anyone with hands like that in your fridge or it will spread to your food and through the plastic containers. also it can end up on the food from the grocery store handeling money that is contaminated.(getting worse from laced cocaine.)
- dangerous for driving
- interact machines should have metal keys and metal box, or the tap cards should have facial recognition.
- https://www.firstlinetech.com/product/dahlgren-decon/ the only spray i know of, but have been unable to get any from them.
- surfactants make it spread on contact more, baking soda makes it more lipid soluable ( milk might help remove it ). chicken grease/transfats makes it spread through the skin more(gets you high again).
- i was given a high five once and it wrecked my day and could feel it in my hands.
Personally I think they should have to move to a place where toxic people live where they cant spread it to regular people. the government did this to us by allowing it to be used and still continue to use it in the health care industry. The worst part is they dont even warn people about it and probably know dam well.
- pretty sure someone could sue for negligence.
- even cops / doctors probably have a bit in their system because its practically everywhere already and still goto work (practically unavoidable but impairs thinking) easily accessible opioid test kits would prove it.
sofar I’ve gotten too much caffeine in coke pepsi and rockstar drinks 🙁 so beware to only try a sip or 2 from a fresh case before drinking a whole can.
also if a gas stove gets any fentanyl on the hoses it will spread that throughout the environment its in.
when washing floor mats / rugs be wary of drugs and chemicals that can bind with surfactants(fabric softeners)+drugs like fentanol . never wash them with your regular cloths and be careful because it can contaminate the whole washing machine(plastic outer cylinder) ( some washers fill only half way yet the liquid runs all the way to the top on big loads so keep that in mind ).
fentanyl is 50x stronger than heroin and 100x stronger than morphine so be careful who you let in your house/vehicles.
they use sodium hydroxide and perasitit acid as part of their formula apparently. the other part might be lipids(fat) and baking soda to make slightly basic and more lipid soluble.
maybe that arm and hammer baking soda detergent works good. just a suggestion. maybe put some milk with it too. lots of hot water dawn dish soap seemed to help aswell.
Things to stay away from
- dollarama ducktape if your going to be rubbing it alot it will itch
- wallmart electrical tape , stinks alot after removing the wrapper.
- dollarama sandwich gloves 50pcs – caused major rash on my hand
- dollarama wireless computer mice, they need to be taken apart and washed very well with hot water.