a few things i’ve came across over the years that seem to stand out to me.
Mini Electric Massage Gun Deep Muscle Tissue Relaxing Comfortable Treatment Care
for sciatic pain magnets,massagers and dr ho’s pain therapy can be really effective to reconnect broken or needed nerve endings. i found sweepimg the volume knob up and down to be more effective like tuning into the desired nerves.
TCDS (trans cranial direct stimulation) is dr hos for the brain is actually very weird and can make you sick if done longer than 30 seconds.(not recommended unless you know someone who knows what they are doing with it).
https://www.lybrate.com/topic/borax-benefits-and-side-effects “Fruits like apples, oranges, red grapes, pears, plums, kiwis, sultanas, dates, as well as certain vegetables, avocado, soybeans, and nuts are rich sources of boron. Other notable sources of Boron are chickpeas, hazelnuts, currants, peanut butter, red kidney beans, tomato, lentils, olive, onion, potato wine, and beer. “
- Folic acid intake – if i remember right cancerous cells use 1000x more folic acid than other cells to grow so its a pretty good delivery system for something that attaches to it and can detect cancer when it gets there to deliver an edible payload. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folate_targeting
- gold nano particles heated up
- supposedly dandelion root tea has anticancer properties. https://worldteanews.com/market-trends-data-and-insights/dandelion-tea-kills-cancer-cells-but-it-is-not-a-cancer-cure
- To reduce hemmoraging drink alcohol, might be a good idea to put vodka in first aid kits for head injurys.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquid_breathing liquid air fluid for medical applications can be used for H2S victims. (not sure but sometimes there is nothing left to save) could be the reason they remove breathing oxygen from oilfield ambulance units(requires special training)
- liquid air breathing gelly through skin might be something for the future too.
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4066238/ dangers of nitrous oxide
- tolemere length can affect the aging process.
- living in cold climates can keep you younger
- cryogenics can damage cells by freezing and expanding too much making them unusable. some fish have antifreeze in their body but remember that the pain threshold is even more intense for something frozen than something in only pain. specially if eyes are ment to be found (osiris project ?)
- insulin can be grown in yogurt cultures and eaten. not sure if its good for the food processing organs though.
- high salt intake can increase risk of diabetes.
- hospital improvements could include more UV lights for killing bacteria / viruses and germs on common surfaces.
- Patch Adams (1998) – volunteer clinique inspiration for running non profit hospitals.
COPD lung research
- type of vitamin A suppliment.
- hookers that are immune to aids have special ability that was studied many years back.
- bonemarrow transplants are a current area of study.
- fungus from trees can be lethal to those with aids so maybe whatever potentiates it could also slow it down. if its an act of god then youll probably have to pay half million for taylored gene therapy private cure or inhibiter. if it does not work they should get their money back to divert crooks
for tooth pain stubnose pliers with wide mouth setting seem to work ok for back teeth maybe use paper or rubber balloon if too slipery, vicescgripts can break the tooth if its too rotten causing even more pain and problems. string method works for kids front and side teeth too. the easiest way for me was to wiggle it back and forth also twisting till loose then twist push it out by hand when you hear one or 2 cracks its ready keep going in same movement till its broken out. the white fillings work better than the amalgum fillings with mercry in them because wifi and radio waves are everywhere these days also less sensitive to heat and cold cycles. ive also seen it easy to stop a tooth cavity on your own by drilling hole out sterilizing then applying dentist uvcure resin. im no dentist but its very easy to fix most teeth problems. also there is schools at uni8versitys that fix them for free to students practicing. also if you have a sore loose tooth just brush it till its better unless rotten or child tooth first sets
Drug Addiction Treatment (educational use only not really proven advice more like experience)
- according to the internet that kratom can be a way to get off of heroin, drank as a tea and taper off it (its not suposed to be highly addictive itself but can also be its more like feeling weird and calm as a way to not enjoy the high as much). I’ve seen people on methadone that cannot get off it and want more all the time tapering off was not even an option for them. Have herd of people quitting cold turkey after doing contaminated drugs with fentanyl (even trace ammounts can get all over everything but it is used in the medical industry for back pain) seems to be able to wreck glass and plastic so be careful but if you get some objects from someone licking them to get high as a replacement might work too.
- cannabis can is easy to quit cold turkey i’ve never actually had problems with itself being that. I use it to quit cigaretts by switching to cannabis after esmoke for 1 or 2 weeks.
- for methheads I’ve herd switching to cocaine working but you need good friends and a steady supply. then switching to weed after might do the trick.
- mushrooms are always good for healing during the process you’ll not want any other drugs, have herd of some eating them daily maybe 1 gram or so in the morning.
- have herd 2cb is the replacement drug of choice for cocaine addicts also may work for others. (might be the best part of mushrooms that last 12 hours).
- women have extra addiction hassle too (with mice the female mouse will prefer cocaine and the male mouse would rather have chocollate)
- salvia divornium can also be an anti addictive drug its verry potent shortlived and funny when smoked in a bong with torch lighter.