Recipe indexes for the computer in the new year maybe.
Wallmart sells large stainless pots with glass lids for $20 to put things in if you like to keep them fresher ( works well for 2 loafs of bread in a pot and then the butter and 1 loaf being used in another pot ) wood plug might work well to seal the small hole in the glass lid. get a glass butter dish if you want to place in the pot too leave the wrapper on to avoid bad air.
Cooking with bunson burners can make you sterile according to science so be careful howlong you keep your balls close to the cooking pot.
Came up with this just before 2019 new years. large can clamchowder + mushroom soup with extra can of water tastes pretty good. I even put 2 eggs in with it, be sure to cook it till steaming to get the eggs solid, use a whisp to mix it well.
Things to eat
The George Forman Grill Life – meals ready in 10 min (low sodium)
- Remember to cook on low heat should not make much smoke at all, also the top gets hotter than the bottom so remember to flip it.
- chicken nuggets require higher heat to get more crispy faster so i set it about halfway sometimes.
- rule of thumb when the green light usually turns off its close to done so remember to unplug to save power.
- wipe down before every (after cooking hamburgers/bacon) i just use paper towel.
- Chicken Nuggets – 3kg bag – 20 dollars
- 24 x 1/4lb unseasoned beef paddys – 20 dollars
- hotdogs – natural top dogs red and white package with 10 in them(usually good quality , the bulk weiners from IGA(store think its sobeys now) are pretty good too.
- 4-6 loafs of bread wholewheat with other grans is better if you have bowel problems- some people have sensitivity to bread so 2 loafs is lots.. homemade is even better – 1 tbs vegetable oil, 3 1/2 cups flour ,1 1/2 tbs sugar , 1 1/2 (liquid cup warm water , 1 1/2 tsp yeast, pinch of salt. base recipe, get more crafty with flax seed / nuts raisens / cinnamon / eggs (to help it rise better). watch where you get your cooking oil from you can smell it usually during a cook.
- Yogurt – small packs of individual servings. the lemon merangue and keylime yoplait ones are good.
- make your own veggy dishes (ideal to have a divider sealed container tray ) sugar peas , coliflaur, broccoli, carrots,green peppers sliced. ceaser / ranch dressing (without propaline glycol-nasty stuff) Kraft makes great dressings, pc (presidents choice) stuff you have to watch out for. also they seal the veggies in nitrogen sometimes so in old bags the taste is kinda bad)
- 2 x 5% sour cream and 8 regular potato chips (its nice to keep cheesy’s around incase the urge strikes) wallmart prices are nice
- chewable multivitamins – 1 a month seems fine for developed adults. eat the right foods and its taken care of aswell.
- dozen eggs and package of bacon – ( grill half pack of bacon to get most of the fat out of it) then just fry a strip or 2 of bacon with the eggs at the same time in a pan when you want some. eat asmany eggs in a month as you want I do.
- cream cheese x 6 pack bagels
- package of hotdogs/vegan? (great for when you crave some salt) (wallmart had some pretty crappy vegan hotdogs.. too much liquid smoke and felt like rubber after microwaving)
- 2 bag of grapes – try to look for grapes that look good on the bottom and top of the bag, make sure the main stems arnt brown yet or the grapes could be fermenting already(kinda gives a sugar / booze high)
- 4L of 2 or 3% milk
- 2 stick of salted butter at a time
- seeded popcorn and maker(has advantages over microwaving seems less shelly because its broken up better)
- jar of jam is nice to have for when you get a sweet tooth.
- lettuce romain i like to have it once a week big huge bowls worth with baccon bits and crutons(ends of the breadmaker loafs).
CattleBoys BBQ/ bullseye sauce really good stuff.
Stay away from irradiated cans of food (any canned food unless done yourself) and any sweets containing propylene glycol.
If your hooked on energy drinks apple juice helps cut the craving. i’ve tasted the mint marker taste too many times drinking energy drinks and cola’s. something had gone wrong with the caffiene dispenser ( very dangerous ). the fructose in beverages cause hunger too also candy’s.
Also if you want to see if foods are good for you, find someone with a fatty liver or kidney problems and see how it effects them ( pain in the sides after consuming is common when drinking a beer or something sweet).
Campbells tomato soup + egg + pepper + tablespoon of butter + extra water worked good. extra soup and keeps you full longer also reduces sugar. if you want grate up some cheese into the bottom of a bowl and pour soup in.
Things to make you feel better.
Cinnamon very powerful mood boost and is good for the soul .at lots if you get Tremors or have MS, also lowers blood pressure and increases “good” HDL cholesterol reducing risk of heart disease.
Ginger – great mood/energy boost , soft gingersnap cookies are my fav and are easy to make/store are still edible when dried out.
Montellier Water – good to give if you are worried about salmonella. good for kids after returning from neighbors house. would not exceed more than 1 can per day because it can be stommach irritant too(carbon and lime). mixes well with extra water to enjoy more of it.
replace the corn syrup ( fructose ) with something else maybe to make them more filling.
2 twizzler + 2 aerobar peice = bigturk chocolate bar
oatmeal cookies , soft ginger cookies very filling easy to make easy to freeze once dry can last months.
Tea & Coffee
favorite teas sofar – Tim Hortons / TAZO passion berry, Twingys manderine orange, Twingy’s Earl grey, Twingy’s Peppermint , yerba mate tasty stuff too – lots of energy and apetite reduction.
coffee presses are handy to have for single servings
looks like a great way to do it automated in a mini freezer. curious to try compared to constantly mixed versions might need to use metal container and metal+wood mixer or 3d printed mixer inside of mini freezer for automated storing and dispensing.