recipe indexes for the computer in the new year maybe.
cooking with bunson burners can make you sterile according to science so be careful howlong you keep your balls close to the cooking pot.
Came up with this just before 2019 new years. large can clamchowder + mushroom soup with extra can of water tastes pretty good. I even put 2 eggs in with it, be sure to cook it till steaming to get the eggs solid, use a whisp to mix it well.
Things to eat
The George Forman Grill Life – meals ready in 10 min (low sodium)
- Remember to cook on low heat should not make much smoke at all, also the top gets hotter than the bottom so remember to flip it.
- chicken nuggets require higher heat to get more crispy faster so i set it about halfway sometimes.
- rule of thumb when the green light usually turns off its close to done so remember to unplug to save power.
- wipe down before every (after cooking hamburgers/bacon) i just use paper towel.
- Chicken Nuggets – 3kg bag – 20 dollars
- 24 x 1/4lb unseasoned beef paddys – 20 dollars
- 4-6 loafs of bread wholewheat with other grans is better if you have bowel problems- some people have sensitivity to bread so 2 loafs is lots.. homemade is even better – 1 tbs vegetable oil, 3 1/2 cups flour ,1 1/2 tbs sugar , 1 1/2 (liquid cup warm water , 1 1/2 tsp yeast, pinch of salt. base recipe, get more crafty with flax seed / nuts raisens / cinnamon / eggs (to help it rise better). watch where you get your cooking oil from you can smell it usually during a cook.
- Yogurt – small packs of individual servings. the lemon merangue and keylime yoplait ones are good.
- make your own veggy dishes (ideal to have a divider sealed container tray ) sugar peas , coliflaur, broccoli, carrots,green peppers sliced. ceaser / ranch dressing (without propaline glycol-nasty stuff) Kraft makes great dressings, pc (presidents choice) stuff you have to watch out for. also they seal the veggies in nitrogen sometimes so in old bags the taste is kinda bad)
- 2 x 5% sour cream and 8 regular potato chips (its nice to keep cheesy’s around incase the urge strikes) wallmart prices are nice
- chewable multivitamins
- dozen eggs and package of bacon – ( grill half pack of bacon to get most of the fat out of it) then just fry a strip or 2 of bacon with the eggs at the same time in a pan when you want some. eat asmany eggs in a month as you want I do.
- cream cheese x 6 pack bagels
- package of hotdogs/vegan? (great for when you crave some salt) (wallmart had some pretty crappy vegan hotdogs.. too much liquid smoke and felt like rubber after microwaving)
- 2 bag of grapes – try to look for grapes that look good on the bottom and top of the bag, make sure the main stems arnt brown yet or the grapes could be fermenting already(kinda gives a sugar / booze high)
- 4L of 2 or 3% milk
- 2 stick of salted butter at a time
- seeded popcorn and maker(has advantages over microwaving seems less shelly because its broken up better)
- jar of jam is nice to have for when you get a sweet tooth.
- lettuce romain i like to have it once a week big huge bowls worth with baccon bits and crutons(ends of the breadmaker loafs).
CattleBoys BBQ sauce really good stuff.
Stay away from irradiated cans of food (any canned food unless done yourself) and any sweets containing propylene glycol.
If your hooked on energy drinks apple juice helps cut the craving. i’ve tasted the mint marker taste too many times drinking energy drinks and cola’s. something had gone wrong with the caffiene dispenser ( very dangerous ).
also if you want to see if foods are good for you, find someone with a fatty liver or kidney problems and see how it effects them ( pain in the sides after consuming is common when drinking a beer or something sweet).
campbells tomato soup + egg + pepper + tablespoon of butter + extra water worked good. extra soup and keeps you full longer also reduces sugar. if you want grate up some cheese into the bottom of a bowl and pour soup in.