https://netpipe.ca/?page_id=87 vertical farms for free food.
if your animals are being energy vampires whisky seems to help keep your food and hunger pains away. also tin buildings grounded might help aswell put them around waterers fully enclosed from view of sky or other cows with maze. its probably from surviving dinosours and other predators knowing they are near ,gut instinct. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fef6s8IkZGk
great way to setup a wireless camera system is to get a archer c7 router put openwrt onto, either use usb camera’s on a second router with a few v4l packages. the other option is to get some 720p lorex night vision camera’s off ebay(can use with other cctv pvr’s) and then get a repeater that can set dhcp static leases then configure the software. 1000′ of cat5e cable is only like 200 dollars anyway
https://www.ironplanet.com/ good place for farm equipment sales.
ebay for best online auction prices
https://www.alibaba.com for larger or harder to find items including larger specialy machinery. i have not used this site much but it does have a feedback system in place.
The Bees Knees
- Flow Hive – a way to easily extract honey from a hive. it has alot of plastic in it so be weary of location to keep honey cleaner.
- Homemade Bee boxes –
- use electric cordless greaser for equipment also a self locking uni-co tip can help be careful on plastic lines for holand bailers
- cattle xray machine for preg checking
- magnetic fencing pliers for getting removing staples from fence posts.
- conductive horse blanket with possibly with Aracon kevlar based fabric to conduct heat away from horses back. could also just use metal wires and vertical tubes on the bottom that use convection to cool them.
- more humain way of killing pigs than sludge hammers, using electro shock or putting them to sleep / knocking them out first.
- diy guillotine for farmers. would work well for goats , hogs or larger animals.
automatic bail feeding machine for cattle
automatic bail feeding machine for horses and other animals. could use fewer bails , would run on 5hp electric motor could bust bails using side or front mount.
see the shock collars page for conditioning/steering animals with gps.
- would like to know if hemp based bail twine would be edible to cows making twine removal before feeding unnecessary and easier for winter feeding.
- a edible netwrap is being developed aswell but is still 5 years away from market according to the article.
https://github.com/netpipe/qGPSMower , with ublox 9 series cm accurate gps units i can no make this easily.