Things to eat
The George Forman Grill Life – meals ready in 10 min (low sodium)
- remember to cook on low heat should not make much smoke at all, also the top gets hotter than the bottom so remember to flip it.
- chicken nuggets require higher heat to get more crispy faster so i set it about halfway sometimes.
- rule of thumb when the green light usually turns off its close to done so remember to unplug to save power.
- wipe down before every (after cooking hamburgers/bacon) i just use paper towel.
- Chicken Nuggets – 3kg bag – 20 dollars
- 24 x 1/4lb unseasoned beef paddys – 20 dollars
- 4-6 loafs of bread – some people have sensitivity to bread so 2 loafs is lots.. homemade is even better – 1 tbs vegetable oil, 3 1/2 cups flour ,1 1/2 tbs sugar , 1 1/2 (liquid cup warm water , 1 1/2 tsp yeast, pinch of salt. base recipe, get more crafty with flax seed / nuts raisens / cinnamon / eggs (to help it rise better).
- Yogurt – small packs of individual servings. the lemon merangue and keylime yoplait ones are good.
- make your own veggy dishes (ideal to have a divider sealed container tray ) sugar peas , coliflaur, broccoli, carrots,green peppers sliced. ceaser / ranch dressing (without propaline glycol-nasty stuff) Kraft makes great dressings, pc (presidents choice) stuff you have to watch out for. also they seal the veggies in nitrogen sometimes so in old bags the taste is kinda bad)
- 2 x 5% sour cream and 8 regular potato chips (its nice to keep cheesy’s around incase the urge strikes) wallmart prices are nice
- chewable multivitamins
- dozen eggs and package of bacon – ( grill half pack of bacon to get most of the fat out of it) then just fry a strip or 2 of bacon with the eggs at the same time in a pan when you want some.
- cream cheese x 6 pack bagels
- package of hotdogs/vegan? (great for when you crave some salt) (wallmart had some pretty crappy vegan hotdogs.. too much liquid smoke and felt like rubber after microwaving)
- 2 bag of grapes – try to look for grapes that look good on the bottom and top of the bag, make sure the main stems arnt brown yet or the grapes could be fermenting already(kinda gives a sugar / booze high)
- 4L of 2 or 3% milk
- 1 stick of salted butter
- seeded popcorn and maker(has advantages over microwaving seems less shelly because its broken up better)
- jar of jam is nice to have for when you get a sweet tooth.
- lettuce romain i like to have it once a week big huge bowls worth with baccon bits and crutons(ends of the breadmaker loafs).
cattleboys bbq sauce really good stuff.
i like to stay away from irradiated cans of food (any canned food unless done yourself) and any sweets containing propylene glycol.
if your hooked on energy drinks apple juice helps cut the craving. i’ve tasted the mint marker taste too many times drinking energy drinks and cola’s. something had gone wrong with the caffiene dispenser ( very dangerous ).
if you want to see if foods are good for you, find someone with a fatty liver or kidney problems and see how it effects them ( pain in the sides after consuming is common when drinking a beer or something sweet).
tip for the wise be careful where you buy groceries, there are alot of retarded, overperfumed or drug people that walk through wallmart. try to stick to places with more open space in the meat dairy sections. ive seen things like yogurt, hotdogs, various candy’s , chocolate bars, chips taste like perfume and make one ill. i’ve seen alot of it come from dollarama store where they are stupid and put it beside the checkout line.
Thrift store dvd video’s $2 each usually
RSS news feeds, pick your favorite news streams and add them into a rss news reader. look for them on your favorite sites or ask them to add one. if you like to make your own custom feeds tinyrss and wordpress have great integration.
when washing floor mats / rugs be wary of drugs and chemicals that can bind with surfactants(fabric softeners)+drugs like fentanol . never wash them with your regular cloths and be careful because it can contaminate the whole washing machine for many loads ( some washers fill only half way yet the liquid runs all the way to the top on big loads so keep that in mind ).
fentanyl is 50x stronger than heroin and 100x stronger than morphine so be careful who you let in your house/vehicles.
they use sodium hydroxide and perasitit acid as part of their formula aparently. the other part might be lipids(fat) and baking soda to make slightly basic and more lipid soluble.
maybe that arm and hammer baking soda detergent works good. just a suggestion.
warm/ hot dawn dish soap seemed to help aswell. temperature matters otherwise it stays in grease form.
Things to stay away from
- dollarama ducktape if your going to be rubbing it alot it will itch
- wallmart electrical tape , stinks alot after removing the wrapper. im sure theres better stuff not sure where where yet.
- dollarama sandwich gloves 50pcs – caused major rash on my hand