- when using hotglue , torch lighters and gluestick work well for quick fixes if careful when breathing and in a ventelated area there is a higher risk of burns on fingers aswell.
- works well for applyinig to the underside of pcb’s for a makeshift case.
- works well to secure things like mini / micro usb ports.
- works well to place usb hubs around the computer desk.
- Butane soldering iron works great for ventilated area’s because they get too hot and vaporize the solder / chemicals / paste aswell.
- solder fumes use a large fan to move air the carbon pad filters seem to make a stink of their own but are for cleaning soldering fumes too.
- desoldering braid seems to not work the best.